Free online and downloadable, BLUE is packed with interesting articles on diving and watersports in Egypt.
Here’s just a taster of what you will find in Issue One:
- School’s out for summer! Big animal encounters in the Red Sea
- Nitrox: is it the safest gas for diving professionals?
- 100m on one breath: interview with Dahab’s freediving sensation Sara Campbell
- Underwater compact camera guru Maria Munn offers her advice
- What makes a good dive guide?
- Latest news
- Shark file: encounters in the Red Sea
- Mighty mantas
Plus much, much more.
To see your free copy of BLUE click here
Some tips for using the online browser: Use the number navigation arrows at the top of the screen if you are having problems with the page turning tool. Also, you can go to options on the top left of the browser to download the magazine and read it offline.